Are you in need of a space to study, research, read, or write? Online room reservations are now an option the library offers to the public. Here is how to reserve a room:
- Go to https://walkerlibrary.org/ and click CALENDAR.
- On the right-hand side, underneath Study Rooms, click the Reserve Study Room button.
- Click Library Study Rooms.
- Select the date and time.
- Green = available room
- Red = not available
- Provide your first name, last name, and an e-mail address.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation. If you do not confirm your room reservation, it will automatically be canceled.
Some important notes to remember:
- Study rooms can only be booked FOUR hours at a time.
- Study rooms can be booked 30 days in advance with a limit of TWO reservations per month.
If you have a special study room request or do not have an e-mail address, please call the reference desk at 207-854-0630 ext. 4258.