Skip to the content
- Patrons are only able to request items owned by WML at this time.
- Patrons can place a hold via the catalog (minerva.maine.edu) or by calling us at 207-854-0630 between 9 am and 4 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Patrons will receive a notification when their hold is available. After receiving notification, patrons can come to the library for contactless pickup between 10 am and 2 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Patrons can park in the designated 10 minute parking spot or walk-up. Please call the number on the signs from the parking lot.
- Staff will place the item(s) on a table near the book drop. Patrons can retrieve the items after staff has returned to the building.
- Returns must be made in the book drop.