JOIN THE FRIENDS OF WALKER MEMORIAL LIBRARY!
- To maintain an association of persons interested in the library.
- To focus public attention on the Walker Memorial Library.
- To stimulate the use of the library’s resources and services.
- To receive and encourage gifts, endowments, and bequests to the library.
- To support and cooperate with the library in developing library services and facilities for the community.
The Friends of WML regularly meets every 4th Thursday of the month from 5:30pm to 6:30pm. Annual membership fee is $5.00.
For more information, please call (207) 854-0630.
Did you know that the Friends of Walker Memorial Library has a book group?
Everyone is welcome! It’s every 2nd Wednesday of the month at the Westbrook Community Center at 3pm.
What are we reading?
- February 14 – Lab Girl by Hope Jahren
- March 14 – The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware
- April 11 – Hillbilly Elegy by J.D. Vance
- May 9 – A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle
- June 13 – Look Me in the Eye : My Life with Asperger’s by John Elder Robinson
- July 11 – News of the World by Paulette Jiles
- August 8 – The German Girl by Armando Lucas Correa
- September 13 – Uncommon Type by Tom Hanks
Hope you can join us.